Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some fast facts about our beautiful vineyard wedding venue:
- Our wedding venue season is typically May through October, although we have had weddings in every month of the year.
- Our wedding venue packages are priced for 100 people, however, we can accommodate more. If you are planning a wedding with 50 or fewer people, please call for pricing.
- All packages include many of the basics you will need, such as tables, chairs, and staff. We are here to make your day memorable!
- Many couples appreciate that they can choose to include décor as an option. We have many things to choose from, especially for rustic, boho, shabby chic, and western weddings.
- We are a popular venue, so to hold your date, we require a signed agreement and 50% of the total venue fee.
- Our area does occasionally experience PG&E power shut offs, but we have a generator so your party will go on!
- The county requires that all amplified music must end by 10 pm.
We’ve compiled answers to many of the questions that couples have asked us on our tours, so you have all the information you need to help decide if this is the perfect wedding venue for you! If your question isn’t answered here, remember we are just an email, text, or call away!
Rough & Ready Vineyard FAQ’s
Ready to Plan Your Wedding?
Our property includes romantic gardens, a vineyard, a seasonal creek and heritage oaks in park-like surroundings. We are not able to accommodate any drop-ins. Please contact us and we look forward to speaking to you.