We Make It EASY
To Say ‘I Do’
Our couples all say that we “make it easy” to have exactly the day they dreamed of!
You’ll love that we have:
- Transparent venue rental rates that include many of the things you need. Keep scrolling for full details.
- Vendor freedom — Choose ALL your own vendors, even catering
- BYOB — Bring your own beer & wine (no corkage fees!)
- Many tables, chairs, farm tables, & more – all included!
- Dance floor under the market lights included!
- Lots of décor items to choose from in our Something Borrowed Barn – all included!
- No hidden fees or service charges
- And so much more!
ANY Wedding at Rough & Ready Vineyards also includes:
- Wedding day access can start as early as 8am if staying onsite
- A variety of ceremony options including our Italian marble gazebo or grapevine arch
- Extra wooden tables for desserts, drinks, and more
- Wrought iron cocktail tables and chairs
- Lawn games – cornhole & giant Jenga
- Bartender (for beer/wine), our barrel bar & use of kegerator with 4 taps
- Two cases of wine or sparkling cider
- Set up and tear down services
- Many gorgeous photo locations
- A Venue Host to coordinate with vendors
- Golf cart transportation for guests who need it
- Onsite parking & signage
- Indoor bathrooms (with full length mirrors)
- Option to add our onsite guesthouse for a true wedding weekend experience!
- Option to add on popular rental items (linens, place settings, day of coordinator, etc.) if you want to streamline celebration.
2023 Wedding Investment
- Venue use 12:00pm – 11:00pm
- If staying onsite, venue use 8:00am – 11:00pm
- Our rental fee is for 125 guests. Talk to us if you wish to add more.
- Holidays may have a surcharge.
- Amplified music must conclude by 10pm.
Ready to Plan Your Wedding?